Mamba Saluminium. MTB.
The power and control of clips.
The fun and freedom of flats.
Lighter and slimmer than our full-size Mamba, the S is perfectly suited for enduro racing and all-day, off-road adventures.
Available in single and double-sided versions, the Mamba S combines a flat-pedal style platform and a tough, reliable Shimano SPD mechanism. Clip-in when you need power, use the platform when conditions get steep and technical.
Where our original Mamba pedal was designed for the brutal conditions of World Cup downhill, the Mamba S is for enduro, trail and gravel riders or simply anyone that prefers a smaller and lighter clipped pedal.
We hate waste and Funn pedals are built to go the distance. Our patented GRS system lets you top up grease without stripping your pedals. Replacement axle kits and pin kits are available through our website to guarantee your pedals will last season after season.
- Made from tough but lightweight AL6061
- Available in double or single-sided options
- 4 replaceable pins per side on clip platforms
- 11 replaceable pins per side on flat platforms
- Compatible with SPD cleats
- GRS system for easy maintenance
- CrMo axle w/ DU and cartridge bearing
- Supplied with spare pins and tool
- Platform size W83mm x L98mm x H13.4mm
- Spare parts available
- Clip Double side 465g / pair
- Clip Single side 405g / pair
- Red / Orange / Blue / Green / Black / Grey
- Replacement pins are available here
- Replacement cleats are available here
- Replacement axle kits are coming soon. Please check back.